Paradox: Cat and Toast Paradox: Cat and Toast

Below Par...

This flash does not deserve a 4.00; the paradox itself is very humorous and a genius of an idea so that's the only reason this got such a high rating. The flash seems almost effortless at depicting it.

GermanSoldierLock responds:

it probably is

Super smash bros ST 4 Super smash bros ST 4

"We need to help Samus lest hurry hurry!!!"

Dude no offense but if you're not good with English how do you expect to pull off great dialogue? And it's especially what you needed seeing that this whole flash was fabricated around people talking to build up a storyline toward the epic fight scenes.

Speaking of the fight scenes, they were great, so perhaps instead of trying hard for storylines, experiment by making a flash solely based on action (and you'll hvae more time to polish it up)- more like xiao xiao, and see how you go from there.

Hendertaker responds:

roaltyx makes the speech now and he is good making lines and he knows alot english

Final Fantasy -2 Final Fantasy -2

Nice.

I'm not a final fantasy fan at all and I must say that was a pretty neat movie. Looking forward to the next one. ^^

Yoogain responds:

next one will hopefully be out soon

.: Innocence :. .: Innocence :.

..sheer beauty..

enough said.

Emo Kid Emo Kid

Incredibly funny!

..that was awesome, and somewhat true! Loved the song, too! But what was with the pictures of people in the middle of the flash? lol. Anyway good job, seriously.

FBF Randomness FBF Randomness

..great!

That was the best random-line-moving around flash i've seen so far! I couldn't stop watching, keep it up! I'd like to know how you make a flash with this style.

n00b-l0s3r responds:

Thanks for the review! I agree this is one of the best.

Chump Chump

Hm..

you seem to have a pretty good idea of what you want and how to make things. it would have been all the better if the graphics were better and didnt have cheap backgrounds...

BreadFruitClock 4 BreadFruitClock 4

...

You know what pisses me off more than those stupid collection crap movies?! These stupid CLOCK movies with no plot! Do yourself a favor. Next time you want to make another crappy movie. Think about the 0 progress you'll be making for people to accept you. This movie gives "clocks" a worse reputation than it already is. Disgrace.

BreadFruitLock responds:

=)

Just another Just another

amazing...

I love the style, it was brilliant... this deserves a higher score than it is. I think you should've put extra into the flash like some music and a preloader (and an icon for the flash). Other than that it was a nice style quick flash, good job.

jmcorp responds:

Ill update and resubmit just for you

Metal Metal

!!!

That PLAY button was hard to catch!!! Great movie!!!